Senior Operations EngineerLocation: Taipei, Taiwan
|Job ID: YXA2|
Specialization: IT OR COMPUTER NETWORK OR SYSTEM OR DATABASE ADMIN|
Knowtecq is inviting all enthusiastic talents to join us in building up a state of the art network
and to co-create an enjoyable working environment.
We believe in developing our staffs in all necessary aspects in order to build and grow the
At Knowtecq, we not only offer a platform to build the technology, service excellency and
company together, we also offer excellent remuneration.
Position : Senior Technical Ops Engineer
▪ To actively monitor the performance, stability, availability, and integrity of our
customer's Infra-environment, platform and operation effectively.
▪ To handle customer requests & network-related incidents and problems and escalate to
senior engineers when necessary.
▪ Assists in coordinating customer requests and escalating them to the respective
departments according to priority and standard workflow.
▪ Assists in coordinating among colleagues, vendors and partners on troubleshooting,
extending support to other depts if necessary, e.g.: IDC team, infra team, customer
experience team and systems team.
▪ Implement ITIE 4 Foundation-IT service management, e.g. Incident Workflow, Problem
Workflow, Project Workflow, Task Workflow, Change Workflow, and Request Workflow.
▪ Assist in the development and maintenance of operational standards and procedures
▪ Crafting a new SOP, reviewing existing SOP and improving them from time to time.
▪ Lead the junior ops on daily tasks, providing guidance and support to ensure maximum
▪ Delegating tasks based on priority among the team members, communicating and
following up closely and ensuring they meet the goal.
▪ Oversee day-to-day operation, monitoring junior OPs members' performance and
ensuring they are following company policies, completing tasks in a timely fashion and
meeting the standards of quality and efficiency.
▪ This position provides an excellent opportunity to broaden the understanding of your
technical knowledge and learn in-depth the ICT & Cloud management.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITY AREA
▪ Proactively in day-to-day monitor and configure router, firewall, load balancer and
network devices based on the requests and according to SOP.
▪ Handle daily maintenance-related tasks, such as active monitoring of bandwidth usage,
customer equipment, implementation of standard changes, customer requirement
tickets follow-up, incident tickets follow-up, support other teams if necessary ... etc.
▪ Troubleshooting related platform & network problems and diagnose of security issues.
▪ Provide customers with cordial technical consulting services, respond to customer needs
in real-time, classify the types of needs and feedback to the responsible team.
▪ Provide technical summaries & reports for customers if necessary.
▪ Work on 24x7 roster, need to cooperate with manpower scheduling, shift and leave
Education and Professional Certificate Level:
• University Degree holder on Computer Studies or Information Technology is preferred.
• Holder of professional certifications like CCNA, CCNP, JNCIA... etc. is an advantage.
Length and Type of Job-Relevant Experience:
• Minimum 4 – 5 years’ experience in Technical Operation Team.
• If you have 1 year of experience in Internet service providers or other large cloud
deployment environments, is superior.
Core Critical Competencies:
• Intermediate speaking, writing, and reading in English and mandarin are a must.
• Experience in managing a Cloud platform and ISP platform.
• Intermediate Knowledge of Internet technologies like TCP/IP, HTTP(S), SMTP, DNS, BGP,
SSL, OSPF, Spanning Tree, Vlan, Cisco Router, Switch, Firewall: Juniper SRX, Palo alto,
Fortigate, F5 LTM....etc
• Open to training, enthusiasm to learn new things, and willing to challenge yourself.
• Have a good awareness of teamwork and good communication skills
Apply Now Back to Job Vacancies