Specialization: IT OR COMPUTER SOFTWARE|
We are assisting our reputable Client in the insurance industry to source for potential candidates to fill in the role of System Analyst (Java/API) to be based in their Kuala Lumpur office.
- Timely documentation of technical design and specifications in accordance with the business specifications and company project standards.
- Ensure timely completion of business application coding/software development with project schedule.
- Develop and code application systems in compliance with company prescribed development standards.
- Undertake systems architecture analysis.
- Undertake comprehensive unit and integrated testing in accordance with SDLC standards.
- Coordinate User Acceptance Testing (UAT) activities.
- Lead, guide and supervise application developers.
- Ensure proper and complete UAT sign off on business applications.
- Develop project development schedule and post implementation review activities.
- Develop, train and motivate your subordinates to inculcate teamwork projects.
- Compliance of frontline development functions to System Development Guideline and Standards.
- Quality of frontline systems developed and implemented in fulfilling system specifications and user requirements.
- Keeping up to date with advances in computer technology and how this affects the business environment.
- Software design fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures and algorithm design, and complex analysis.
- Software development fundamentals, including testing, troubleshooting and using version control.
- Constant communication with team members/users/vendors. - e.g. Collaborate daily with frontend developers, backend developers and engage in full software development lifecycle.
- Perform technical support services for users in operations guidance and troubleshooting on all application systems.
- Ability to lead system development team for guiding and reviewing the codes quality of the developer for Senior position.
- Develop and maintain the technical manuals, user guide and system operating procedures documentation.
- Perform user requirements and system feasibility studies.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 7 year(s) of working experience in the related any Java Web Based Financial Application and in leading a development team.
- At least 5 year(s) of hands-on experience in Springboot, Angular, HTML 5 and CSS related technical knowledge.
- Ability to guide and review the code of the developers.
- Experience in Insurance/Financial Industry.
- Experience using standard data interchange formats, such as JSON or XML.
- Experience in DB2/Oracle database as well as SQL programming like PLSQL.
- Ability to provide application solutioning, detail design and create component-based reusable and testable modules and pages.
- Experience in Maven scripting and Jenkins auto deployment.
- Familiar with and/or have experience in Agile development under the SCRUM methodology.
- Familiar with and/or have experience in DevSecOps methodology.
- Highly adaptable and ability to pick up new skills and knowledge in a short period of time.
- Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills as well as detail oriented.
Back to Job Vacancies