Specialization: CUSTOMER SERVICES|
- possess strong focus on customer experience; deliver high quality standards and service level to serve the existing customer to handle accident (and road side assistance) and other inquiries via phone calls including emails, mails, faxes and/or social media within the agreed TAT and with the objective of achieving highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Responsible to perform proper escalation including unresolved complaints to respective unit.
- Proactively recover service lapses to promote customers’ loyalty.
- Capture customer feedback and systematically escalate them to respective person-in-charge for review and action.
- Compliant to company’s standard and policies; as well as regulatory guidelines.
- Continuously and proactively improve on product knowledge for Life and General Insurance.
Back to Job Vacancies